- American Association for Higher Education
- California Campus Compact
- Michigan Journal of Community Service-Learning
- National Campus Compact
- National Service-Learning Clearinghouse
- National Youth Leadership Council
Benefits of Service-Learning Programs
Many institutions that develop strong service-learning programs experience an increase in student applications and overall interest in their school. To learn more about this topic, read this article regarding the effect that instituting a SL requirement had on Tulane University’s applications: www.thenation.com/article/look-tulane-universitys-service-learning-post-katrina.