The conference is accepting proposals for paper presentations, panel discussions, workshops, and poster sessions.
A 350-word abstract for peer-review committees and a 120-word abstract for program text should be submitted, which relate to any aspect of the identified presentation topics (below). No self-identifying elements (e.g., participant’s name, name of institution) should be included in the 350-word abstract. Any submitted with such information will be declined for peer review.
All program participants must pay full conference registration.
All proposals (and accompanying abstracts) must be submitted electronically. Submission deadline is midnight PST Thursday, January 8, 2015.
Abstracts must be submitted by completing the CDA Conference 2015 Program Proposal Form.
Presentation proposals are open, but not limited, to topics in the following subcategories:
- Collaboration/Service Learning/Community
- Curriculum/Best Practices
- Ethics/Moral Decision Making
- Faith Integration
- Preparing Students for Intercultural Competence
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, and Health
- Social Justice/Advocacy/Policy
- Socio-Political Contexts of Language and Culture
- Visual/Performing Arts