At a Glance
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
Careers for Allied Health Majors
- Pharmaceutical Salesperson
- Biomedical Equipment Salesperson
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Physician Assistant
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Research Assistant
- Medical Technician
- Nurse / Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist
An allied health major’s typical starting salary is $41,252. The typical salary after 10–19 years is $69,783.
*Note: Salary information is provided for general reference only. APU does not guarantee the accuracy of the figures listed, and cannot predict or promise a specific salary for any graduate. For the most current salary estimates, please visit payscale.com.
Job Titles of People with Allied Health Degrees
- Research Assistant, Parenting and Relationship Transition and Risk Study (PARTNRS)
- Sports Performance Coach, Athletes Advantage
- Physical Therapist, Eugene Physical Therapy