Careers for Applied Health Majors
- Pharmaceutical Salesperson
- Biomedical Equipment Salesperson
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Emergency Medical Technician
An applied health major’s typical starting salary is $41,252. The typical salary after 10–19 years is $69,783.
*Note: Salary information is provided for general reference only. APU does not guarantee the accuracy of the figures listed, and cannot predict or promise a specific salary for any graduate. For the most current salary estimates, please visit www.payscale.com.
Job Titles of People with Applied Health Degrees
- Research Assistant, Parenting and Relationship Transition and Risk Study (PARTNRS)
- Sports Performance Coach, Athletes Advantage
- Physical Therapist, Eugene Physical Therapy