At a Glance
Cost per unit
Domestic Applicant Requirements
Admission Requirements – Domestic Applicants
The university graduate and program admission requirements below must be met before an IT master's degree application is considered complete.
International students have a separate application procedure that precedes the standard admission process. View international requirements.
Applicants must possess:
- Bachelor's or master's degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Grade-point average of 3.0 or above
- Completed course in introductory computer concepts
- Excellent working knowledge of various uses of a computer, at least two computer programming languages, a word processing package, a database package, in-depth skill and knowledge of a spreadsheet application, and other operating systems
Applicants must submit:
- Graduate application (Apply Online | Download PDF)
- $45 application fee
- Official transcripts
Request that official transcripts be sent to APU's Graduate and Professional Center for all degrees, certificates, and credentials earned prior to application to APU. Learn more about APU's transcript policy.
- Three APU recommendation forms
Submitted by professors or employers who have current knowledge of the applicant's academic ability and potential
Please include most relevant work and volunteer experience
- Statement of purpose
Submit a 1-2 page written statement describing educational and professional goals
- IT Competency Worksheet (PDF)
Submit all materials to:Graduate and Professional Center: Admissions
Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000
Fax: (626) 815-4545 • (626) 815-4571
What to Expect
After all admission materials have been received by the Graduate and Professional Center, the faculty or department chair reviews the applicant’s file. The student is notified in writing of the admission decision.