Nori Lowe Henk, Ph.D. is an assistant professor in sociology at APU. Her research interests are sociology of religion, social movements, and qualitative research methodology.
Ph.D., Loyola University Chicago, 2011
M.A., Loyola University Chicago, 2004
M.T.S., Boston University, 2002
B.A., Azusa Pacific University, 2000
- Honors College
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Global Studies, Sociology, and TESOL
- Research Methodology
- Social Movements
Courses Taught – Basic Sociological Theory
– Immigrant L.A.
– Sociology of Religion
– Social Movements
– Qualitative Social Research Methods
– Senior Seminar: Faith and Social Issues
– Introduction to Sociology
Monday-Thursday: 12-1 p.m.
Ronald Building, Room 112, East Campus