Art History Master’s Degree
The Online Master of Arts in Modern Art History, Theory, and Criticism is an innovative 36-unit program that focuses exclusively on modern and contemporary art history. The program’s comprehensive curriculum explores the roots of modernism while blending courses in theory and the practice of art criticism.
Through this graduate-level art history master's degree, students are prepared to contribute professional scholarship and research to the fields of modern and contemporary art. Graduates may go on to further studies at the doctoral level, or to careers in art curating, gallery and museum work, and teaching.
- Take one class at a time as you progress through the program, and complete your degree in as little as 24 months.
- Learn from expert faculty with a wealth of experience as historians and critics in the visual arts.
- Prepare for a wide range of art-related careers or for further graduate studies at the doctoral level.
- Benefit from online courses that provide flexibility while maximizing professor-student interaction.
- Experience coursework relevant to contemporary art culture integrated with a Christian worldview.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.