- Students must successfully complete a Review of Artistic Competencies (RAC) portfolio review before progressing to upper-division classes. (The RAC review takes place in the sophomore year or at an equivalent level of core courses completion.)
- Art and BFA majors must create and install an art exhibition and create a final portfolio at the conclusion of their coursework to prove proficiency in their selected art concentration.
- Graphic design majors will create a presentation portfolio that is reviewed by professional designers or a studio. They may also elect to exhibit as well.
- All students must maintain at least a 2.0 grade-point average in major courses to graduate.
- All students who plan to hold a senior art show must take ART 431 Gallery Design by the semester before their exhibition.
Note: This information is current for the 2013–14 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. Please refer to the current Academic Catalog for more information.