Meet the Faculty
The Azusa Pacific University Cinematic Arts faculty combine theoretical expertise with real-world experience. They collectively represent decades spent in the entertainment industry in every aspect of performance and production. Their dedication is brought into the classroom with the goal of empowering Azusa Pacific students to integrate talent and passion with a Christian worldview as they pursue excellence in the theatrical and cinematic arts.
In addition to the full-time faculty listed below, the Department of Cinematic Arts enlists a host of adjunct faculty who take time from their careers to teach classes at Azusa Pacific University. These working professionals bring top-notch instruction as well as first-hand knowledge of the entertainment industry as it stands today.
- Thomas Parham, Ph.D.Chair and Professor, Department of Cinematic Arts
- John Hamilton, Ph.D.Professor, Department of Cinematic Arts
- Warren Koch, Ph.D.Associate Professor, Cinematic Arts
- Nathaniel BellAdjunct Professor, School of Visual and Performing Arts
- Susan IsaacsAdjunct Professor, School of Visual and Performing Arts
- Ryan IzayAdjunct Professor, School of Visual and Performing Arts
- Phil Lollar, MFAAdjunct Professor