APU cinematic arts students have gone on to produce films such as Dan In Real Life, work in post-production on shows such as Heroes and Crossing Jordan, become Disney Academy artists, and even start their own production companies. The list of accomplishments grows longer every day.
In addition, APU cinematic arts graduates have been accepted into prestigious graduate programs at USC School of Cinematic Arts, USC School of Journalism, AFI, Chapman University, George Washington University, and more!
- Lauren Cray (’08) - Disney Animation Academy Artist
- Blake Heal (’08) and Peter Cote (’08) - Owners, Conscious Minds Productions
- Dominic Jones (’08) - NBC Affiliate Reporter
- Brooke Pearson (’08) - Fulbright Scholar
- Stewart Redwine (’07) and John Schimke (’07) - Owners, 36 Parables
- Callie Miller (’03) - Crossing Jordan, Heroes, Reapers - Post-Production
- Naisa Wong Gould (’00) - Paramount Production Manager
- Jesse Kobayashi (’00) - Warner Brothers Post-Production
- Jenny Van Erden Montgomery (’99) - CBS Programming
- Ben Ferrenc (’99) - Independent Art Director
- Elizabeth Reinhart (’98) - Warner Brothers Staff Writer
- Amy Tillman (’98) - Icon Pictures Legal Department
- Darlene Caamaño (’97) - President of Nala Films - Producer, Dan In Real Life