The Azusa Pacific University Theater, Film, and Television faculty combine theoretical expertise with real-world experience. They collectively represent decades spent in the entertainment industry in every aspect of performance and production. Their dedication is brought into the classroom with the goal of empowering Azusa Pacific students to integrate talent and passion with a Christian worldview as they pursue excellence in the theatrical and cinematic arts.
In addition to the full-time faculty listed below, the Department of Theater, Film, and Television enlists a host of adjunct faculty who take time from their careers to teach classes at Azusa Pacific University. These working professionals bring top-notch instruction as well as first-hand knowledge of the entertainment industry as it stands today.
- Thomas Parham, Ph.D.Chair and Professor, Department of Cinematic Arts
- Rachel Tracie, Ph.D.Chair and Associate Professor, Theater Arts
- Monica Ganas, Ph.D.Professor, Theater Arts
- John Hamilton, Ph.D.Professor, Department of Theater, Film, and Television
- Michael Smith, MFA, Ed.D.Program Director, BFA in Production; Professor, Cinematic Arts
- Christopher Keene, M.F.A.Associate Professor of Technical Theater, Theater Arts
- Warren Koch, Ph.D.Associate Professor, Cinematic Arts
- Jill Brennan-Lincoln, M.A.Program Director, BFA in Acting for the Stage and Screen; Assistant Professor, Theater Arts
- Kirsten Humer, M.F.A.Assistant Professor of Voice, Theater Arts
- Nathaniel BellAdjunct Professor, School of Visual and Performing Arts
- Susan IsaacsAdjunct Professor, School of Visual and Performing Arts
- Ryan IzayAdjunct Professor, School of Visual and Performing Arts
- Jeff TirrellAdjunct Professor, School of Visual and Performing Arts