The Office of Communiversity helps meet the social, cultural, recreational, intellectual, and spiritual needs of the Azusa Pacific University community in the following ways:
- APU Clubs and Organizations: Supporting student-managed activities and events as an integral part of the campus community
- Commuter Services: Creating opportunities for commuters to be a part of the APU community
- Intramurals: Coordinating various sports throughout the year
- Outdoor Adventures: Offering outdoor adventure trips, outdoor rental equipment, local hiking information, and a wilderness orientation program for incoming freshmen and transfers
- Student Union/InCom: One of the primary on-campus information hubs for the student community; located in the Cougar Dome
- Yearly Programs: Sponsoring events and activities that occur throughout the year
Communiversity exists to enhance the college experience by connecting students to each other and creating a sense of belonging through campus-wide opportunities that foster self-development.
To our international students arriving on campus for International Student Orientation, welcome home! We're glad you're here!
APU School of Education Hosts California Teachers Summit: https://t.co/BjikcZxsLb