The Office of Communiversity helps meet the social, cultural, recreational, intellectual, and spiritual needs of the Azusa Pacific University community in the following ways:
- APU Clubs and Organizations: Supporting student-managed activities and events as an integral part of the campus community
- Commuter Services: Creating opportunities for commuters to be a part of the APU community
- Intramurals: Coordinating various sports throughout the year
- Outdoor Adventures: Offering outdoor adventure trips, outdoor rental equipment, local hiking information, and a wilderness orientation program for incoming freshmen and transfers
- Student Union/InCom: One of the primary on-campus information hubs for the student community; located in the Cougar Dome
- Yearly Programs: Sponsoring events and activities that occur throughout the year
The Office of Communiversity is adjacent to the Student Union, south of the Dining Hall.
Communiversity exists to enhance the college experience by connecting students to each other and creating a sense of belonging through campus-wide opportunities that foster self-development.