The Office of Communiversity is designed to help meet the social, cultural, recreational, intellectual, and spiritual needs of the Azusa Pacific University community in the following ways:
- APU Clubs and Organizations: Supporting student-managed activities and events as an integral part of the campus community
- Commuter Services: Creating opportunities for commuters to be a part of the APU community
- Intramurals: Coordinating various sports throughout the year
- Outdoor Adventures: Offering outdoor adventure trips, outdoor rental equipment, local hiking information, and a wilderness orientation program for incoming freshmen and transfers
- Student Union/InCom: One of the primary on-campus information hubs for the student community; located in the Cougar Dome
- Yearly Programs: Sponsoring events and activities that occur throughout the year
The Office of Communiversity is adjacent to the Student Union, south of the Dining Hall. Office hours are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday-Friday.
The Office of Communiversity seeks to help students make connections to each other, to self-development, to classroom learning, and to God’s calling for their lives by providing engaging campus-wide opportunities.