Hewlett Packard (HP) has teamed up with Azusa Pacific University to offer you the opportunity to purchase award-winning HP products online at discounted prices. As an HP Academy customer, you can take advantage of exclusive education discounts and HP Academy-only deals (typically up to 10 percent below starting price).
Look for the HP Academy tag () throughout the online store to see your member savings. Once you’ve entered the HP Academy Store through your HP Academy account, don’t forget to sign up for our HP Academy email newsletter to get updates on hot products and special offers.
HP offers you two ways to select and purchase your HP consumer products:
- Online at the HP Academy Store
- Go to www.hpdirect.com/academy/apu/.
- Fill out the sign-in information with your name, email address, and a password of your choice.
- From here, you will be able to shop for the HP products in which you are interested.
- By phone
- Call (800) 632-8251 to order by phone (8:30 to 2 a.m. EST; seven days a week). Identify yourself as a student, parent, or educator at Azusa Pacific University.
The HP Academy is currently available to:
- Current or incoming students attending Azusa Pacific University or its satellite campuses, residing in the U.S.
- Parents of current of incoming students, residing in the U.S.
- U.S. faculty and staff of APU, including personnel on approved disability, and medical, military, or personal leaves of absence.
- Alumni of APU living in the U.S.
We want your shopping experience to be quick and easy. If you have questions or feedback about HP Academy, please call (800) 632-8251. Our contact center is open from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. (EST) Monday through Friday and from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. (EST) Saturday and Sunday.
For technical product support, please call (800) HP-INVENT for HP products.