This seminar in ethics and communication helps students
understand the ethical dilemmas faced by communicators
in a variety of situations. Through the examination of
various communication theories, students come to
understand the powerful ways in which communication
defines, creates, maintains, and/or changes social
reality and understand the ethical implications involved
in each of these communication functions. Meets the
General Studies senior seminar requirement.
Prerequisites: A student intending to register for Senior Seminar must meet the following prerequisites.
1. Completion of a minimum of 90 units
2. Completion of the Upper-division Writing Intensive requirement
3. Completion of God’s Word and the Christian Response units, according to the following:
• For students transferring in 0–27 units: 9 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response
• For students transferring in 28–59 units: 6 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response
• For students transferring in 60 or more units: 3 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response