This course is designed to help students integrate their Christian faith and values with their private and public lives as professionals in the careers established for
the English major, such as teaching, ministry, law, business, medicine, government service, and library science. The assigned readings, class discussions, and required essays and thesis aid in the process of integration. Meets the General Studies Senior Seminar requirement.
Prerequisites: A student intending to register for Senior Seminar must meet the following prerequisites.
1. Completion of a minimum of 90 units
2. Completion of the Upper-division Writing Intensive requirement
3. Completion of God’s Word and the Christian Response units, according to the following:
• For students transferring in 0–27 units: 9 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response
• For students transferring in 28–59 units: 6 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response
• For students transferring in 60 or more units: 3 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response