Students investigate the impact of modernity on family life, work, religion, politics, and the arts, and consider questions such as: how can people create and
preserve a morally coherent life in a society that is pluralistic, secular, and privatized? What difference does Christian faith make in the way people understand the world, and in determining how people ought to live? Meets the General Studies Senior Seminar requirement.
Prerequisites: A student intending to register for Senior Seminar must meet the following prerequisites.
1. Completion of a minimum of 90 units
2. Completion of the Upper-division Writing Intensive requirement
3. Completion of God’s Word and the Christian Response units, according to the following:
• For students transferring in 0–27 units: 9 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response
• For students transferring in 28–59 units: 6 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response
• For students transferring in 60 or more units: 3 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response