This senior seminar examines an important theological and ethical issue facing Christians today. This course explains selected methods and content from the fields of biblical theology and biblical ethics and prepares students to articulate various ways in which the Christian faith can be lived out in the contemporary world. The seminar format includes an oral presentation and a thesis. Meets the General Studies Senior Seminar requirement. Prerequisites: completion of one of each 100-, 200-, and 300-level UBBL General Studies courses and one General Studies Doctrine course
In addition to the prerequisites listed above, a student intending to register for Senior Seminar must meet the following prerequisites.
1. Completion of a minimum of 90 units
2. Completion of the Upper-division Writing Intensive requirement
3. Completion of God’s Word and the Christian Response units, according to the following:
• For students transferring in 0–27 units: 9 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response
• For students transferring in 28–59 units: 6 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response
• For students transferring in 60 or more units: 3 units of God’s Word and the Christian Response