At Azusa Pacific, we’re committed to serving military members, veterans, and their families.
We honor your service to our country by making it simple and affordable to earn your degree from a top-ranked university that puts God First.
As a Yellow Ribbon University and a Servicemembers Opportunity College, we’ll help you maximize your benefits to receive the most funding and flexibility possible to complete your education.
Whether you earn your degree online or at one of our eight Southern California locations, the faculty and staff at Azusa Pacific will walk with you each step of the way, so you can walk across that stage on graduation day.
About Azusa Pacific University
- U.S.News & World Report has ranked Azusa Pacific University as one of America’s Best Colleges for seven years running.
- For the fifth consecutive year, APU was recognized by The Princeton Review as one of the Best Colleges in the West.
Azusa Pacific is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and hold 14 additional specialized accreditations.
- The university offers more than 120 programs, including traditional bachelor’s degrees, accelerated bachelor’s degree-completions programs, credentials, master’s degrees, and doctorates.
- Students can choose to earn their degree online, or at one of APU’s eight locations throughout Southern California.
- In each program, students benefit from small class sizes taught by expert faculty. The student-to-faculty ratio at APU is just 12 to 1.
Founded in 1899, Azusa Pacific’s motto, God First, forms the core of who we are as a university. It continues to fuel the administration, faculty, and staff, as they seek to develop students who will also put God First.
Learn more about how you can use your benefits to earn your degree from Azusa Pacific University by filling out the information form.