Graduate Student ID Cards

How to Request a Graduate Student ID Card

Graduate student ID cards can be requested in the following ways:

  1. Email your request to and include:
    • Name
    • Student ID number
    • Home Address
    • Indicate new or replacement ID card. (There is a $20 replacement fee.)
    • Photos can be sent electronically via email to
  2. Stop by the One Card Office.

The card is then mailed to the student’s home address.

Please allow 10 business days for processing ID card requests.

For questions regarding graduate student ID cards, contact the One Card Office at (626) 815-3833 or

New ID Cards for Graduate Students

All graduate students are allowed one ID card while they are enrolled in classes at Azusa Pacific University. There is no fee for new ID Cards.

ID Card Pictures

ID card pictures are required for graduate students. Pictures can be taken at the One Card Office during normal business hours (Monday through Friday 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.). Pictures can also be sent electronically via email to

Replacement ID Card for Graduate Students

A fee of $20 is required for any replacement and must be replaced and paid for in person. Accepted payment methods are cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover).