The Online M.A. in Educational Leadership with an emphasis in Educational Technology and Learning and the Preliminary Administrative Services Internship Credential (PASC), Tier I program fulfills the needs of school districts desiring to hire administrators with a strong technology background. This degree meets an ever-growing demand of school districts for administrators who understand the 21st-century learner and integrate technology tools and learning strategies to meet students' needs.
The program offers an increased opportunity for educators looking to utilize their talents and strengths in technology in a leadership role as they ensure equal access to technology for all students.
For students interested in earning their master's degree and internship credential in a classroom setting, APU offers the on-campus M.A. in Educational Leadership: Educational Technology and Learning and PASC (Internship), Tier I.
- Blend theoretical coursework with hands-on learning in a dynamic online environment to create a relevant, applicable program.
- Learn from expert faculty with years of experience, many actively working in school administration.
- Earn your degree online without sacrificing the quality of instruction or professor-student interaction.
- Integrate rigorous scholarly work with the distinct tenets of the Christian faith.
- Complete the emphasis in educational technology and learning in a hybrid format, taking coursework on campus and online.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.