The Online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership prepares students to serve as effective, innovative educational administrators. Graduates emerge well equipped to fulfill leadership roles in Pre-K–12 schools as principals, assistant principals, teacher leaders, curriculum leaders, and department chairs.
Most students complete the Online M.A. in Educational Leadership with the Online Preliminary Administrative Services Credential (PASC), Tier I in a combined program also offered at APU in an online or on-campus format.
For those interested in earning their degree on campus, APU offers the traditional Master of Arts in Educational Leadership at seven Southern California locations.
- Benefit from online courses and fieldwork aligned with the California Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (CPSEL).
- Learn from faculty with years of experience, many actively working in school administration.
- Integrate rigorous scholarly work with the distinct tenets of the Christian faith.
- Complete your degree in a dynamic online environment without sacrificing the quality of instruction or professor-student interaction.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.