The university graduate and program admission requirements below must be met before an application is considered complete.
- A Graduate Application for Admission
(Apply Online | Download PDF)
- A $45 nonrefundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all institutions leading to and awarding the applicant's baccalaureate degree (bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution) and all post-baccalaureate study (To be considered official, a transcript must be mailed directly from the Office of the Registrar of the institution attended to the Graduate and Professional Center at Azusa Pacific University. Students' sealed copies will not be considered official. Baccalaureate or master's degree grade-point average (GPA) should be at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Provisional admittance may be granted to individuals with a GPA between 2.5 and 2.9 if competency can be shown using multiple measures.)
- Proof of Certificate of Clearance (Submit a photocopy of the most current Emergency Permit or Certificate of Clearance to the Graduate and Professional Center. [Fingerprint check required for CTC.] For more information, please contact the Credential Analyst at (626) 815-5346.)
- A one- to two-page Statement of Purpose describing purpose in entering LPCC Respecialization Certificate program
- Résumé, including most relevant work and volunteer experience
All materials should be sent to:
Graduate and Professional Center: Admissions
Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000
568 E. Foothill Blvd.
Azusa, CA 91702
Fax (626) 815-4571
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, visit Gainful Employment Disclosures.