At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
Areas of Study
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Clinical and Educationally Related Mental Health Counseling
To learn more about the embedded dual Educational Psychology degree and credential program, you can request information, visit campus, or make contact using information below.
- Program Director, Randy Fall, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org, (626) 815-5399
- Program Representative, Rose Brito, email@example.com, (626) 815-5467
- Program Representative, Carol Tuthill, firstname.lastname@example.org, (626) 815-5026
Department of School Counseling and School Psychology
On campus: Ext. 5424
Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Department of School Counseling and School Psychology, 701 E. Foothill Blvd., Azusa, CA 91702
Where on campus?
West Campus → Building One
Graduate and Professional Center
For information about getting started in a graduate program at Azusa Pacific, contact the Graduate and Professional Center at (626) 815-4570 or email@example.com, and visit apu.edu/gpc for details on the admissions process, financial aid, and class registration.