At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
CTC, NCATE, WASC
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change. View additional tuition information.
Meet the FacultyYour Mild/Moderate (M/M) or Moderate/Severe (M/S) Special Education Clear Credential features the following outstanding faculty.
- Yvette Latunde, Ed.D.Professor, Department of Teacher Education
- JoAnn Jurchan, Ed.D.Associate Professor, Department of Teacher Education; CalTPA Lead Assessor/Trainer
- Gregory Richardson, Ph.D.Associate Professor, Department of Teacher Education
- Craig W. Bartholio, Ed.D.Program Director, Moderate/Severe Credential; Interim Program Director, Mild/Moderate Credential; Assistant Professor, Department of Teacher Education
- Glen Green, Ed.D.Program Director, M.A.Ed. in Special Education; Assistant Professor, Department of Teacher Education
- Carol Hines, Ph.D.Assistant Professor, Department of Teacher Education
Note: This information is current for the 2016-17 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. As the information pertaining to this program in the Academic Catalog is incorrect, please refer to the university website for more information.