At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change. View additional tuition information.
In addition to the full-time faculty below, the Ed.D. program is also strengthened by faculty mentors who partner with the department’s own faculty researchers to further equip 21st century educational leaders. These mentors include current and past superintendents who teach and advise.
- Sandra Richards Mayo, Ph.D.Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, School of Education; Program Director, Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership; Associate Professor, Department of Educational Leadership
- Ying Hong Jiang, Ph.D.Professor, Department of Educational Leadership
- Gary L. Railsback, Ph.D.Chair and Professor, Department of Educational Leadership
- Jenny Yau, Ed.D.Professor, Department of Educational Leadership
- Janet Hanson, Ed.D.Assistant Professor, Department of Educational Leadership