At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
The Online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership with an emphasis in Educational Technology fulfills the needs of school districts desiring to hire administrators with a strong technology background. This degree meets an ever-growing demand of school districts for administrators who understand the 21st-century learner and integrate technology tools and learning strategies to meet the students’ needs.
The program offers an increased opportunity for educators looking to utilize their talents and strengths in technology in a leadership role as they ensure equal access to technology for all students.
For students interested in earning their master’s degree on campus, APU offers the M.A. in Educational Leadership: Educational Technology.
Learn more about the program and our faculty.
- Blend theoretical coursework with hands-on learning opportunities in a dynamic online format.
- Learn from expert faculty with years of experience.
- Earn your degree online without sacrificing the quality of instruction or professor-student interaction.
- Integrate rigorous scholarly work with the distinct tenets of the Christian faith.
- Complete the educational technology emphasis in a hybrid format, with coursework on campus and online.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.
This online degree is offered by APU’s School of Education. View additional graduate education programs.