At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
The Online M.A. in Educational Leadership with an emphasis in Educational Technology and the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential, Tier I program fulfills the needs of school districts desiring to hire administrators with a strong technology background. This degree meets an ever-growing demand of school districts for administrators who understand the 21st-century learner and integrate the technology tools and learning strategies to meet all students’ needs.
The program offers an increased opportunity for educators looking to utilize their talents and strengths in technology in a leadership role as they ensure equal access to technology for all students.
For students interested in earning their master’s degree and credential in a classroom setting, APU offers the on-campus M.A. in Educational Leadership: Educational Technology with the PASC, Tier I.
Learn more about the program and our faculty.
- Blend theoretical coursework with hands-on learning in a dynamic online environment.
- Learn from expert faculty with years of experience, many actively working in school administration.
- Earn your degree online without sacrificing the quality of instruction or professor-student interaction.
- Integrate rigorous scholarly work with the distinct tenets of the Christian faith.
- Complete the educational technology emphasis in a blended format, with coursework online and on campus.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.
This online degree is offered by APU’s School of Education. View additional graduate education programs.