At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
The Online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership prepares students to serve as effective, innovative educational administrators. Graduates emerge well equipped to fulfill leadership roles in Pre-K–12 schools as principals, assistant principals, teacher leaders, curriculum leaders, and department chairs.
Most students complete the Online M.A. in Educational Leadership with the Online Preliminary Administrative Services Credential (PASC), Tier I in a combined program also offered at APU in an online or on-campus format.
For those interested in earning their degree on campus, APU offers the traditional Master of Arts in Educational Leadership at seven Southern California locations.
Learn more about the program and our faculty.
- Benefit from online courses and fieldwork aligned with the California Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (CPSEL).
- Learn from faculty with years of experience, many actively working in school administration.
- Integrate rigorous scholarly work with the distinct tenets of the Christian faith.
- Complete your degree in a dynamic online environment without sacrificing the quality of instruction or professor-student interaction.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.
This online degree is offered by APU’s School of Education. View additional graduate education programs.