At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
APU’s Online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership and Preliminary Administrative Services Credential or Internship Credential (PASC), Tier I offers a combined program that qualifies educators to serve as effective instructional leaders in administrative roles. The program emphasizes a strong Christian approach and incorporates four integrative themes into all coursework: collaborative leadership and decision making for effective culturally diverse schools, instructional system design/management, care and enhancement of individuals, and moral/ethical development of students and staff.
Some students need only a Preliminary Administrative Services Credential, Tier I, also offered separately at APU in a flexible online or on-campus format.
Students interested in earning their master’s degree and credential on campus can choose to complete APU’s M.A. in Educational Leadership and Preliminary Administrative Services Credential, Tier I program.
Learn more about the program and our faculty.
- Gain the professional advantage and added marketability of holding both a master’s degree and credential.
- Benefit from online coursework aligned with the California Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (CPSEL).
- Learn from faculty with years of experience, many actively practicing school administration.
- Integrate rigorous scholarly work with the distinct tenets of the Christian faith.
- Complete your degree and credential in a dynamic online environment without sacrificing the quality of instruction or professor-student interaction.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.
This online degree is offered by APU’s School of Education. View additional graduate education programs.