At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
APU’s Online Master of Arts in Educational Leadership and Preliminary Administrative Services Credential or Internship Credential (PASC) offers a combined program that qualifies educators to serve as effective instructional leaders in administrative roles. The program emphasizes a strong Christian approach and incorporates four integrative themes into all coursework: collaborative leadership and decision making for effective culturally diverse schools, instructional system design/management, care and enhancement of individuals, and moral/ethical development of students and staff.
Some students need only a Preliminary Administrative Services Credential, also offered separately at APU in a flexible online or on-campus format.
Students interested in earning their master’s degree and credential on campus can choose to complete APU’s M.A. in Educational Leadership and Preliminary Administrative Services Credential program.
Learn more about the program and our faculty.
- Gain the professional advantage and added marketability of holding both a master’s degree and credential.
- Benefit from online coursework aligned with the California Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (CPSEL).
- Learn from faculty with years of experience, many actively practicing school administration.
- Integrate rigorous scholarly work with the distinct tenets of the Christian faith.
- Complete your degree and credential in a dynamic online environment without sacrificing the quality of instruction or professor-student interaction.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.
This online degree is offered by APU’s School of Education. View additional graduate education programs.