At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
Online Administrative Credential
The Online Preliminary Administrative Services Credential or Internship Credential (PASC), Tier I prepares candidates for administrative responsibilities in a variety of educational settings and contexts. Prospective administrators receive grounding in the principles of leadership practice and a broader understanding of schooling—all in a dynamic online format that allows them to complete their degree when and where they want.
Most students complete the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential, Tier I with the M.A. in Educational Leadership, in a combined program also offered at APU in an online or on-campus format.
For students interested in earning their Tier I credential on campus, APU offers the Preliminary Administrative Services Credential or Internship Credential (PASC), Tier I.
Learn more about the program and our faculty.
- If you have your master’s degree, serve as an administrator while completing your credential coursework.
- Earn your credential in a flexible online environment without sacrificing the quality of instruction or professor-student interaction.
- Progressing through the program with the same group of peers allows you to collaborate with others actively working in school administration.
- Learn from expert faculty with years of experience.
- Benefit from coursework grounded in a Christian worldview that emphasizes an ethical approach and cultural sensitivity.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.
This online degree is offered by APU’s School of Education. View additional graduate education programs.