At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
*Base Cost (cost per unit x program units) is provided to aid in program comparison only.
All stated financial information is subject to change. View additional tuition information.
Designed for experienced teachers seeking an advanced degree, the Online Master of Arts in Educational Technology produces leaders skilled in new and innovative teaching methods for reaching today’s learners. Graduates are equipped to incorporate technology-embedded instruction into P-14 teaching and learning environments, as well as online learning communities.
Through coursework and discussion completed entirely online, candidates build knowledge and expertise in digital teaching and e-learning, managing tech-supported curricular tools, global learning and cross-cultural literacy, applications of information and instructional design, internet technologies, digital imagery and communications for learning environments, and emerging trends in technologies. The program’s scholarly and dynamic online learning environment capitalizes on the most relevant pedagogy on technology-infused teaching.
Learn more about the program and our faculty.
- Coursework is taught in a dynamic online learning community.
- The program offers hands-on training to prepare students as educational leaders in integrated technology.
- Students enter the program in learning communities of 15 students.
- Learning takes place anytime, anywhere, and is immediately applicable to students’ teaching or leadership environments.
- Students can earn their degree in just 12 months.
- Two to three cohorts start each year.
- The program’s project-based approach allows students to utilize intermediate to advanced instructional technology skills.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.
This online degree is offered by APU’s School of Education. View additional graduate education programs.