APU sets you up with a full spectrum of resources to support your academic pursuits. Though some are housed on the Azusa campus, many are accessible to all students.
School of Education Resources
- Office of Credentials and Student Placements
- School of Education Alumni and Professional Services
- Title II Report (PDF)
- Dispositions Data on Graduates (PDF)
- IDEA Rating on Quality of Instruction (PDF)
- Student Handbook 2015-16 (PDF)
Azusa Pacific University’s School of Education utilizes Taskstream to support the collection and analysis of candidate outcomes in all of our degree and credential programs. Additionally, Taskstream offers candidates a personalized space to submit signature assignments and other documentation of performance as they progress through a program. Candidates may use their best work for building an online portfolio. All candidates are required to have a Taskstream account and maintain their subscription throughout their time of enrollment in the School of Education.
- Taskstream » (off-site resource)
On campus: Ext. 5346
Off campus: (626) 815-5346