At a Glance
Average completion time
Cost per unit
The Online Master of Arts in Educational Technology produces leaders equipped to incorporate technology into education at all levels. Candidates gain expertise to enhance instructional design in diverse settings, including classrooms and online learning communities. The program capitalizes on the most relevant pedagogy on technology-infused teaching.
Learn more about the program and our faculty.
- Coursework is taught in a dynamic online learning community.
- The program offers hands-on training to prepare students as educational leaders in integrated technology.
- Students enter the program in learning communities of 15 students.
- Learning takes place anytime, anywhere, and is immediately applicable to students’ teaching or leadership environments.
- Students can earn their degree in just 15 months.
- Two to three cohorts start each year.
- The program’s project-based approach allows students to utilize intermediate to advanced technology skills.
- Study at a top-ranked, accredited university known for quality in academics and successful graduates.
This online degree is offered by APU’s School of Education. View additional graduate education programs.