Skip to Content

Clear Credential

Those who successfully complete the Preliminary Credential and are employed have 120 days to begin work on their Professional Clear Credential. Candidates can choose to earn their clear credential on campus or online. A Change of Program Form must be submitted in order to be admitted and advised for the Individual Induction Plan (IIP) process. During this advisement, the IIP is developed and permission is given to register for Clear Credential coursework.

Note: Those in the credential/master’s programs are allowed to continue with their master’s coursework while they are completing their Clear Credential program.

Program Highlights

Learn more about the program coursework.

School of Education Accreditation

Azusa Pacific University receives accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). In addition, the School of Education receives accreditation from the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), making APU one of only three private schools in California with this distinction. Further, our credential programs are accredited by California’s Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC). Our Master of Arts in Education: Educational Psychology Program is also accredited by the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP). These notable accreditations set APU graduates apart from other candidates and ensure your degree will be recognized throughout the United States and internationally.

University Reputation

Azusa Pacific University continues to be recognized annually among the nation’s best colleges, landing in the most prestigious category of U.S.News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges 2014 rankings (Tier One, No. 173), and being named 1 of 124 institutions in The Princeton Review’s Best Western Colleges 2014.

Note: This information is current for the 2013–14 academic year; however, all stated academic information is subject to change. As the information pertaining to this program in the Academic Catalog is incorrect, please refer to the university website for more information.