About the Event
Students and alumni will have the chance to:
- Begin networking in preparation for the internships and employment.
- Interact with a variety of organizations in numerous fields such as the entertainment industry, business services, educational facilities, and marketing firms, among others.
- ADP (Business Management/Communications majors for small business consultants, insurance services, and summer internships)
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car (all majors for full-time positions and internships)
- Frito Lay, Inc. (all majors for sales management positions)
- Landsberg (all majors for full-time business and sales positions)
- Lewis Group of Companies (all majors for property management positions)
- Target Stores (all majors for internships and entry-level management)
- Royale, LLC (digital media and communication)
- Verizon Wireless (all majors for leadership development program)
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Los Angeles (social services, marketing, web design, finance and administration internships)
- National Urban Fellows (all majors for full-time positions)
- Olive Crest (social services and development positions)
- Thrivent Financial for Lutherans (all majors for business administration and finance positions)
- U.S. Department of State (all majors for full-time positions and internships)
- World Vision International (all majors for business, international development and advocacy)
- Youth Compass (all majors for full-time youth development, outreach opportunities abroad)
Please contact the Office of Career Services with any questions at (626) 815-2103.