Administrative Services is responsible for the processing of all work orders and interfacing with internal and external customers to establish and maintain effective working relationships and a positive rapport with the APU community.
The mission of Administrative Services is to honor God by providing students, faculty, staff, administration, and guests with exemplary service that is professional, reliable, and responsible. This is accomplished by the interdependent, friendly, highly qualified, and dedicated staff who perform and communicate on the foundation of team unity and an ownership mindset.
“Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward.” –Colossians 3:23–24
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Closed during university holidays, community chapels, and community meetings.
Administrative Services processes all work orders, faculty/staff name plate or name tag requests, office furniture requests, and room reservations/rentals for on-campus events. This department also approves student art shows to be displayed on campus.
- Learn how to submit a work order.
- Download and submit a Name Plate Request Form (MS Word)
- Get approval for and assistance in installing your student art show on campus. Email email@example.com for details.
- To order office furniture or discuss related needs, please call Ext. 5001.
- To reserve/rent a room or facility for an on-campus event, please call Ext. 3035.
If you have any questions, please contact Facilities Management.