ActivityInsight is a web-based tool to collect and store information and professional activity of APU full-time faculty. Though the Faculty Evaluation System relies heavily on ActivityInsight as its “giant filing cabinet,” ActivityInsight has other uses as well (e.g., running a wide variety of “reports” such as generic CVs, lists of those doing research related to faith integration or diversity, and midyear lists of a specific type of scholarly activity).
Each full-time faculty member has an account and must keep it current. At minimum, faculty will enter all their activity annually by the end of May. But it is recommended that faculty visit ActivityInsight often, as often as they would a CV.
ActivityInsight Login Instructions
You can access ActivityInsight through home.apu.edu. The ActivityInsight link is located within the middle section of the “Faculty” tab.
- Entering Annual Goals and Expectations (video)
- ActivityInsight Basic User Manual (PDF)
- ActivityInsight Supervisor Manual (PDF)
- Overview of Annual Portfolio and Meeting (video)
- Creating Activity Reports (video)
- Creating IDEA Library Classroom Evaluation Report (video)
- Viewing Servant-Leader Score (video)