As a university that participates in Title IV federal financial aid programs, and in compliance with the Higher Education Act of 1965 and the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act, APU is pleased to provide you this list of information about our university.
Listed below are links to the types of information APU is required by law to provide. Should you need more information, please contact the department on whose page the information is listed. You may request a paper copy of this information by contacting those appropriate departments.
- Accreditation, Academic Programs, Facilities, and Faculty
- Articulation Agreements
- Career Exploration and Job Search
- Diversity of the Student Body
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Resources [call (626) 815-2109 for a copy of the Biennial Review Report on APU’s Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention]
- Equity in Athletics » [call (626) 815-5081 for a copy of the Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act Report]
- Facilities/Services for Disabled Students
- Graduation Rate and Other Key Performance Indicators
- Peer-to-Peer File Sharing Policy
- Safety on Campus
- Transferring Courses Policy
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Use of Alcohol Policy (also see Student Standards of Conduct)
- Vaccinations Policy
The university will, upon written request, disclose to the alleged victim of any crime of violence (as that term is defined in section 16 of title 18, United States Code), or a nonforcible sex offense, the report on the results of any disciplinary proceeding conducted by the university against a student who is the alleged perpetrator of such crime or offense with respect to such crime or offense. If the alleged victim of such crime or offense is deceased as a result of such crime or offense, the next of kin of such victim shall be treated as the alleged victim for purposes of this paragraph.