Graduate programs schedule courses for 9- or 15-week terms, September through July each academic year.
- Department of Advanced Studies in Education
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Special Education
- Department of Teacher Education
- School of Business and Management
- Department of Graduate Psychology
- Doctoral Studies in Education
- School of Music
- School of Nursing
- Graduate School of Theology
9- and 15-week courses
- Department of Leadership and College Student Development
- Department of Educational Leadership
- Department of Global Studies, Sociology, and TESOL
- Department of School Counseling and School Psychology
Terms vary for the Department of Physical Therapy, Doctor of Education in Higher Education Leadership, Doctor of Ministry, and TESOL Field-Based.
The schedule of classes for each term is published about one month before classes begin and is available through the mail or in the Graduate and Professional Center.
All classes are not offered every term. Therefore, careful planning with a program representative is recommended to ensure that program requirements are met.
Some degree programs are also offered in intensive study sessions. See specific program information in the Graduate Catalog.