Transcripts of Azusa Pacific University coursework are available approximately six weeks after the completion of courses. To order official APU transcripts, please direct your request to the registrar of the last division of the university that you attended (e.g., Undergraduate (One Stop), Professional Enrollment Services Registrar, or Office of the Graduate Registrar).
Official transcripts can be ordered in the following ways:
- Complete the Transcript Request Form (PDF) in person at the PES Registrar.
- Fax a Transcript Request Form (PDF) to the PES Registrar at (626) 815-4637. A credit card number and expiration date is required for all faxed transcript requests.
- Download a Transcript Request Form (PDF) and mail to:
Professional Enrollment Services Registrar
Azusa Pacific University
PO Box 7000
Azusa, CA 91702-7000
Important: Student accounts with a financial obligation to the university or a loan exit interview hold may delay or prevent the release of transcripts, particularly rush service.
Unofficial transcripts are not available to order. Current students may view or print an unofficial transcript from their home.apu.edu account.
For all fees, you may pay with cash (in person only), check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover).
Transcript Fee: $5 per copy
Processing time is 10 business days.
Rush Service Fee: $20 per order (in addition to the $5 per copy fee)
Rush service reduces processing time to two business days. If mailing or faxing a transcript request, please mark “RUSH” on the envelope or memo line.
Express Mail Fee: $20 per domestic address, $30 per international address (in addition to the $5 per copy fee)
The Express Mail Fee covers the expedited mail service only. Rush processing is an additional $20 per order (see above). A street address is required (PO boxes cannot be used).
- It is the student’s responsibility to clear all holds on his or her account before submitting a transcript request. An outstanding financial balance or a loan exit interview hold will delay or prevent a request from being processed. Accounts that have a past due notice on a Perkins/NDSL loan require a release from the Perkins loan officer.
- Processing time is the time it takes our office to prepare your transcript. This does not include mailing time.
- We cannot guarantee your transcript’s arrival or the time it will take to reach its destination once it has left our campus.
- We do not hold processing a request for grades. It is the student’s responsibility to verify that his or her grades/degrees are posted and accurate when requesting transcripts. Grades can be checked through the Student Center at home.apu.edu.
- Transcripts issued to the student will be stamped with “Issued to Student.”
- All coursework will show on a student’s APU transcript, including transfer credit. For example, we cannot create a transcript that does not show a certain semester.
- If you have questions regarding a financial hold on processing your transcript, please contact PES at (626) 815-4570.
- Every transcript is checked for accuracy. It is the student’s responsibility to direct concerns and discrepancies to the PES Registrar within 90 days of the transcript request.