2014–15 Online Graduate Information Worksheets
Complete the Online Graduate Information Worksheet that is applicable to your program. If there is no specific worksheet listed for your program or school, complete the general form.
Please follow these steps to complete your Online Graduate Information Worksheet:
- Step 1—Open a new tab in your current Internet browser. Go to mail.apu.edu, and log in to your APU email account using your APU NetID and password. (This is the same information you use to log in at home.apu.edu.)
- Step 2—Click on the appropriate link below to begin filling out your Online Graduate Information Worksheet.
- Step 3—Follow all additional prompts and instructions to complete and submit the form.
Program-specific Online Graduate Information Worksheets
- 2014–15 Doctoral Higher Education
- 2014–15 Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership
- 2014–15 Doctor of Ministry
- 2014–15 Doctor of Ministry (Korean)
- 2014–15 Doctor of Physical Therapy
- 2014–15 Doctor of Psychology
- 2014–15 Master of Fine Arts
- 2014–15 Master’s in TESOL (Field-Based)
- 2014–15 School Counseling and School Psychology
- 2014–15 School of Education
- 2014–15 School of Nursing
- 2014–15 Social Work (Advanced Standing)
- 2014–15 Master of Professional Accountancy (MPA)
- 2014–15 Young Executive MBA/MAM or Millennial MBA
General Graduate Information Worksheet
- 2014–15 General Graduate Information Worksheet (for all other programs)