The Office of Human Resources provides information and service to both current and former APU employees. Whether you have questions about benefits provided, would like to submit a request to view a file, or have additional inquiries, Human Resources may be able to assist you.
Open Enrollment 2016
APU’s 2016 Health Benefit Open Enrollment period opens on Sunday, November 1, and runs through 9 p.m. Friday, November 20. For information on medical benefits in 2016, please see the 2016 medical benefits brochure below.
You can also find additional resources to help you locate your doctor on the Anthem Blue Cross website or learn more about the HDHP plan with the HSA.
- 2016 Employee Benefits Brochure (PDF)
- Open Enrollment 2016 FAQs (PDF)
- Health Savings Account FAQs (PDF)
- High Deductible Health Plan FAQs (PDF)
- Anthem Blue Cross Find-A-Doctor Tool (Traditional HMO) (PDF)
- Anthem Blue Cross Find-A-Doctor Tool (PPO) (PDF)
- Anthem Blue Cross Four-Tier Drug List/Formulary (PDF)
Summary of Benefits and Coverage
For information summaries of benefit coverage and costs associated with each plan, view the PDFs below. The coverage and costs are effective for the coverage period noted on each summary. If you would like more details about coverage and costs, you can get the complete terms in the policy or plan document.
- Delta Dental Annual Notice (PDF)
- HealthNet SBC (PDF)
- Kaiser SBC (PDF)
- SBC Glossary of Terms (PDF)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) FAQs (PDF)
- 2016 Open Enrollment General FAQs (PDF)
Personnel File Access
Current and former employees are allowed access to their personnel file. If you would like to make a request to review your file, please complete the Personnel File Access Request Form (PDF) and return it to the Office of Human Resources. A representative will contact you to make an appointment.