Work at Azusa Pacific's University College (UC)
In support of the mission of Azusa Pacific University (APU), University College (UC) was created in response to the growing demographic of diverse students who aspire to further their education but are unable to attend a traditional physical campus institution.
Statements of Purpose and Vision
Purpose Statement: We create for people a new hope for the future by investing in lives through learning pathways that are Christ-centered, flexible, and accessible.
Vision: University College exists to serve people around the world who desire education delivered in the context of faith, excellence, and flexibility, removing the barriers of affordability and accessibility.
- Exemplary—to honor God in our actions, attitudes, and aspirations.
- Caring—to serve with grace the needs of our colleagues and learners.
- Learning—to continually nurture new thinking that generates and contributes to ongoing learning opportunities for all.
- Christ Centered—We are believers who teach and serve from a Christian worldview.
- Academic Excellence—We are committed to educational excellence and quality certificates for professional skills and continuing education.
- Accessibility—We are committed to economic affordability, global delivery, and, wherever feasible, open admission.
- Market Relevance—We are responsive to market demand, employer needs, and professional occupations.
- Organizationally Sustainable—We are economically viable and scalable, valuing the gifts, talents, and resources of the university.
Read about APU’s history.
Read more about University College‘s history from past reports:
- 2014 (fact sheet) (Currently unavailable)
- 2013 (website)
- 2012 (website)
- 2011 (Currently unavailable)
To request a printed copy of a report, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Statement of Compliance
University College, in accordance with applicable federal and state laws and university policies, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, disability, medical status, or status as a veteran. The university also prohibits sexual harassment. This nondiscrimination policy covers admission, access, and operation of university programs and activities. This policy is in accordance with Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; the Americans with Disabilities Act; and Title III and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.