Application and Deadlines
To apply for the California University Experience program, download the CUE Application Instructions (available in multiple languages below). You will then fill out the CUE Application, which must be submitted in English. Following receipt of your application, we will email you a series of documents that must be emailed or faxed back to the program coordinator.
- CUE Application Instructions (PDF)
- 2014 CUE Application Instructions (Chinese) (PDF)
- 2014 CUE Application and Waiver (Traditional Chinese)
- 2014 CUE Application and Waiver (Japanese)
- 2014 CUE Application and Waiver (Korean)
- 2014 CUE Application Instructions (Portuguese) (PDF)
- CUE Application (PDF)
Your application and $350 deposit are due as soon as possible to save your spot. You must be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival. If payment is not made in full 30 days prior to arrival, your spot may be given to someone on the waiting list, so do not wait!
In some countries, getting a travel (Tourist) visa may take up to two months, so plan ahead and get your visa early! Once we receive your deposit we will send you an invitation letter for your tourist visa.
For program- and date-specific deadlines and checklists, please ask your regional representative or email email@example.com.