2014 California University Experience Dates:
January 18–February 1, 2014
February 1–15, 2014
March 1–15, 2014
May 19–30, 2014
June 28–July 12, 2014
July 19–August 2, 2014
August 2–16, 2014
View a sample of events and activities:
- 2014 CUE Sample 15-Day Calendar (PDF)
- 2014 CUE Sample 15-Day Calendar (Chinese) (PDF)
- 2014 CUE Sample 15-Day Calendar (Traditional Chinese) (PDF)
- 2014 CUE Sample 15-Day Calendar (Korean) (PDF)
- 2014 CUE Sample 15-Day Calendar (Portuguese) (PDF)
15-day, short-term CUE programs cost $2,345 (not including airfare).
Participants must be 15–19 years old to attend CUE.
Housing and Meals
During your California University Experience, you will live in Azusa Pacific University provided housing (dorms and/or hotel) and will eat in the cafeteria on campus or local restaurants (all meals included are included in the cost of the program).
Azusa Pacific University (APU) is located in Southern California, famous for scenic beauty, ethnic diversity, and recreational and cultural activities. A mild climate provides visitors with the opportunity to enjoy the various recreational attractions of California. Situated at the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains in the city of Azusa, APU is just 42 km northeast of Los Angeles—close to freeways, museums, and shopping centers. Students are within an hour’s drive of Disneyland, beaches, mountains, and desert communities.
Program Tips and Information:
- Book early to ensure your spot. Space is limited, with 40 participants maximum for each CUE.
- Start your visa process early!
- Schools may send one teacher/chaperone free per 20 student participants.
- 2014 CUE Checklist (PDF)
- 2014 CUE Checklist (Chinese) (PDF)
- 2014 CUE Checklist (Traditional Chinese) (PDF)
- 2014 CUE Checklist (Korean) (PDF)
- 2014 CUE Checklist (Portuguese) (PDF)
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.