All students must register for International Student Orientation (ISO).
As part of ISO, a Pre-orientation is mandatory for all incoming international students, including undergraduate, graduate, and ALCI students.
Students will receive an email with a link to access Pre-orientation materials and take online quizzes. Pre-orientation quizzes must be taken and completed during the following time periods:
- Link emailed in July
- Quizzes completed by Friday, August 23
- Link emailed in December
- Quizzes completed by Monday, January 6
Other ISO Dates
- Link emailed two weeks before
- Complete quizzes before ISO starts
Successful completion of Pre-orientation helps students get a head start on their APU education. All quizzes must be completed in order to clear the hold on your account during ISO.
Pre-orientation topics include:
- Maintaining your immigration status
- Arriving in Azusa
- Living in Azusa
- Navigating APU
- All about APU
- Immunizations and health insurance
- What to expect—Early Arrival Week, ISO, Testing, International Beginnings, and Ohana Groups
- And International Student Services programs
For more information about Pre-orientation, please email email@example.com