Online Learning Consortium Membership
APU is now a member of the Online Learning Consortium (OLC), a group of individuals, institutions, and organizations committed to quality online education. Every member of APU can now enjoy OLC institutional membership benefits, including discounts for workshops, conferences, and publications, as well as access to other resources.
We hope that you take full advantage of the benefits of APU’s membership. For more information about OLC, visit its website. To create an account, follow these instructions.
Here are some of the benefits of our membership:
- Online Workshop Discounts. You’ll receive membership pricing on all online workshops. Additional workshops are added throughout the year, so make sure to check the schedule often.
- Webinars. Normally $99, these are free to all members, and no coupon code is needed.
- Conference Discounts. Don’t forget to take advantage of the $50 discounts off the registration fee for the three annual conferences. Once you are logged into the system, you will automatically see the code in a block on the left-hand side of the conference registration page. Please note that each conference has a different code.
- Publications Discounts. Members receive a 10% discount on all publications.
- Website Resources. All members have full access to website resources, including the Quality Scorecard for the administration of online education programs, articles from the Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, surveys, practitioner documents, JobLine, effective practices, Listserv, catalog of online programs, and more. (You need to be logged in to access these resources.)
- Monthly Newsletters. OLC sends out two monthly newsletters, and additional special event emails if needed. The OLC View newsletter is a general email about what’s happening with OLC. The OLC Insider is a members-only newsletter alerting members to new benefits and events. Join the mailing list.
If you have any questions about membership, contact the Online Learning Consortium.