Professional Development Opportunities
ITT encourages all APU faculty to continuously learn, grow, and hone their pedagogical practices and instructional technology competence. To that end, we offer many opportunities, including workshops/webinars, learning communities, teaching grants, and information about teaching journals and conferences. Below is a list of opportunities we offer. We will periodically update and add to this list. If you do not find what you’re looking for, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Check calendar for upcoming workshops
- 20 Minute Mentor Commons (need to sign up for free subscription before accessing)
- Wiley Learning Institute (need to sign up for free subscription before accessing)
- How Do I Prepare an SoTL Article for Publication?
New Faculty Orientation
Faculty Development Day
Faculty Learning Communities
- 2014–15 FLC Descriptions (PDF)