20 Minute Mentor Commons
Azusa Pacific University has a campus-wide subscription to Magna Publications’ 20 Minute Mentor Commons, a library of short videos addressing common teaching and learning topics. These videos are presented by highly respected experts, and each session is meant to be practical and actionable. As a member of our campus community, you have free access to this online resource. Sign up today and help energize your teaching.
Activating your 20 Minute Mentor Commons subscription
- Click here to activate your subscription.
- Enter information in each of the required fields. In the Authorization Code box, enter our group Authorization Code (APU2173) and click Submit.
- You only need to activate your subscription once. (Please note that Magna updated its website on 11/17/2014, so if you registered before this date, you will need to reactivate your account.)
Accessing your 20 Minute Mentor Commons account
- Go to magnapubs.com/profile/.
- Enter your email address and password (from activation step above) and click Submit. (If you do not know or remember your account password, use “Forget your password?”
- On the left side of the screen, under My Online Access, select Subscriptions. The online content will be listed to the right. Click the appropriate link to view the content.
If you have any questions or need any assistance, contact ITT at email@example.com or Magna Publications customer service at (800) 433-0499, Ext. 2.